Hotels in Barcelona
808 Accommodations in Barcelona
Housed in a late 19th Century building, the H10 Catalunya Plaza has been fully refurbished with an interior design concept that combines...
Accommodations in Barcelona
Barcelona is a city known for its architecture and its culture. Walk around the Eixample district if you want to admire Gaudí's famous creations, Casa Batlló and Casa Milá. Visit the city's symbol, the Sagrada Familia, a yet unfinished cathedral overlooking Barcelona.
If you are into Gothic architecture, then the historical Gothic Quarter is the ideal place to stay during your visit to Barcelona. Here you will find Barcelona's Cathedral, a variety of medieval buildings and plenty of vintage shops.
Food plays a vital part in the city's life. Stroll around the stalls of the colourful Boquería market, or enjoy local tapas around La Rambla. If you get tired of exploring the city's many landmarks, take some time off and relax on the Barceloneta beach, a urban beach close to the city centre.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of Barcelona
- Hotels with spa in Barcelona
- Hotels with hot tubs in Barcelona
- Hotels with pool in Barcelona
- Luxury hotels in Barcelona
In Barcelona we will have moderate rain, nice temperatures probable throught the day.
- 20°C | 11°C
- 17°C | 12°C
- 17°C | 12°C
- 19°C | 13°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in Barcelona
- 2 star hotels in Barcelona
- 3 star hotels in Barcelona
- 4 star hotels in Barcelona
- 5 star hotels in Barcelona
- 6-star hotels in Barcelona
Points of Interest in Barcelona
- Port - Barcelona
- Train station - Barcelona-Clot-Aragó
- Airport - Barcelona-El Prat
- Train station - Barcelona-Estació de França
- Train station - Barcelona-La Sagrera
- Train station - Barcelona-Passeig de Gràcia
- Train station - Barcelona-Plaça de Catalunya
- Train station - Barcelona-Sant Andreu Comtal
- Train station - Barcelona-Sants
- Aquarium Barcelona